Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

The Good:

At yesterday's scan I was up to 8 measurable follies and E2 was 900. Not too great by some standards but compared to the crap numbers I was hearing last week that's not too shabby. The verdict is still out on today's E2 (rarely do they call back before 2:00 p.m.) and I still don't know if I am to do one more night of stims tonight and trigger tomorrow or go ahead and trigger tonight. All 8 had gotten larger today but they might or might not push it one more day.

The Bad:

Just got a call from the lovely folks at Schraft's. Apparently Fed Ex had a plane break down and my damned Menopur is on it. If I don't have to have it tonight I am in good shape but if I do... not so much. They are calling the REs office to see if we can strike up a deal or something. Maybe they can coerce some out of them but I don't know since that stuff is on some kind of nationwide back order. Great, just fan-f'ing-tastic! I don't know why this surprises me.

The Ugly:

Oh I don't know, you pick. Perhaps the bruises on my thighs, stomach and arms?

1 comment:

JJ said...

8 is great! :0)

What are the chances?! Sorry about the plane--wish there was a way I could get some Menopur to you--hopefully your clinic will be able to solve this issue.

My bruises are getting ugly...