Thursday, July 17, 2008

Still Here, Still Sick!

First of all, I hate to complain about my blessings here but DAYUM the stomach is not liking much of anything the last couple of weeks. I have to say thank you to Alison at http://thebabycrusade.blogspot.com/ for her nice note wishing me well with the tummy troubles. Thanks so much, the "morning" sickness has not gotten any worse, but the afternoon and night sickness is going strong I am sorry to report. Also, thank you Sandra for your wishes and the cute little card as well! So nice for you to think of me! :-)

I had my first doctor visit as a regular OB patient today. All is well but I am afraid it warrants a post of it's own! I will try to update on that tomorrow. It was an interesting contrast to what I have gotten used to, let's just say that for now. Hehe.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I can't wait for the OB update!

Sorry you're sick...I can totally sympathize. Meat (or the thought of meat) makes me want to die.