Monday, January 21, 2008

OMG OMG OMG!

I realized last night that I must be a total retard! When I was figuring if I could squeeze this cycle in before I go out of town I was counting my first day of INJECTIONS as CD1, when it was really CD3!!! How could I have done that? I calculated it like 16 times! I was hoping to squeeze in my IUI on Saturday and go out of town on Sunday. Now I am thinking it will be IUI time on Monday. This means either I come up with some kind of "emergency" and leave the conference for half a day or cancel altogether. Luckily it is only 1 1/2 hours away in Orlando.

Oh well, I guess we shall see what happens. I go in for my 2nd follie check this morning. Since I am such a slow starter I don't expect much progress. Perhaps I shall ask if goosing the dosage a bit might get this party started a little faster. Of course I know from all of you out in the blogosphere that I don't want to get OHSS, so maybe that's not such a grand idea...

No comments: