Monday, January 14, 2008

Back in the saddle again!

Well, woo freaking hoo! My CD3 appointment with the wand monkey this morning revealed that the cysts are gone and I am back in the game! Now I just have to squeeze in this cycle before I leave for a conference in Orlando on the 27th. Please please puuulllleeeeezzz let that work out. So I start the injections tonight. I have informed the wonderful DH that he will be weilding needles nightly once again. Hopefully this will be the last time we have to do this. Then again, I say that every cycle.

Tomorrow night we attend the patient education night about IVF. That is the first thing required before you do an IVF cycle, which is the plan if this injectable IUI doesn't do the trick. If you would have told me a year ago I would even be thinking about doing IVF I think I would have puked from sheer terror! My how things have changed.

No comments: