Friday, March 14, 2008

Seriously, do these things only happen to me?

I finally got the hubby to call and make an appointment for the repeat swimmer check he needed prior to our IVF. He was scheduled for a Tuesday morning "drop off". While working that morning I did my best to put it out of my mind, lest I have visions of what was surely transpiring over at my house. Then I get a call. It's the hubster on his cell. "You are not going to believe this", he says. Oh CRAP- "What is it?", I say. "My car won't start." Yep, his flipping battery died!!!

Since I am not one to take defeat so easily, I raced home and picked him up. And I mean raced. It usually takes me 30 minutes each way, but I did it in 40 minutes flat. Thank God I didn't get pulled over! Imagine what I would have told the poor officer who dared to get in my way!

No comments: