Friday, March 14, 2008

Getting ready to roll!

Yesterday was CD1 so I went today to get my pre-IVF bloodwork done. Yes, I know it would generally be CD3, but that would be a Saturday which would not be all that convenient. I mean for the RE's office of course. Nothing about any of this is convenient for me!

The next step is a saline infusion sonogram on Tuesday afternoon and I am scared sh*tless. My HSG was so terrible and it seems to me they are doing something similar with a sono instead of an x-ray. The only difference I can see apart from it being saline instead of dye is that they are not trying to force it through your tubes. I sincerely hope I am wrong. I started laughing when they gave me the prescription for the Anaprox I am supposed to take before. Like THAT's gonna help a girl out.

No comments: