Thursday, October 16, 2008

Here I am! The return of the world's worst blogger!

Yoohoo! Anyone still out there? I am quite possibly the world's worst blogger ever. More than TWO WHOLE MONTHS and no posts, no updates, no nuthin. I would, in fact, be shocked if anyone still checks in here. Things have been so crazy at work, which is where I normally get a chance to blog, that I haven't had much time to do anything but actual work! No fun at all!

I am happy to report that all is well on the pg front. We learned a couple of weeks ago that we are having a girl. We have been so excited and shopping waaaaay too much. I am feeling really good and finally starting to show. People were starting to freak me out with the comments about how I wasn't even showing yet. I was so reluctant to let it sink in that this is real, and that was not helping much.

I am trying to let people in and enjoy this a little more. It is becoming easier and easier but I still have the guarded optimism thing going on much of the time. Anyway, I will really try to update more often now that things have slowed down a little. If there is anyone still out there thanks for checking in!!!

4 comments:

seussgirl said...

Thanks to Reader that alerts us to missing bloggers' returns!
Yey for having a girl!

Delenn said...

Congrats on having a girl! Like I said in my comment to last post--my son was born on February 21st, so I am especially following you... :-)

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Congrats on the girl! Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Hello-
I am an adoptive mom who rode the infertility roller coaster for four years. I just started a not for profit called Parenthood for Me.
Our mission is to provide financial and emotional support to those starting families through adoption and medical intervention.
I am reaching out to the adoption and infertility community to spread the word. Please visit my website and sign up to be on our mailing list.
Also, if possible, pass the link on to your circle.

I appreciate the help.

http://www.parenthoodforme.org/

Sincerely,
Erica Walther Schlaefer